Performs a variety of routine and some non-routine clerical/accounting functions in accordance with standard procedures in one or more of the following areas: general accounting, accounts payables, accounts receivable or related financial area. Processes payments and compiles segments of monthly closings. Contacts other departments and/or outside agencies to resolve problems.
- Perform tasks related to Accounts Receivables
- Creates and/or distributes invoices to customers. Receives payments on those invoices and ensures the payments applied accurately.
Ensures customer information reflects correctly within system records.
- Identify and make recommendations to improve and control department processes to ensure performing at optimal levels.
- Provides service to customer inquiries for internal and external customers with effective responses to invoicing, payment application and balance researches.
Review and provide audit selection documentation.
Performs and enforces basic policies, processes and procedures.
Understand and complete internal forms for correcting or posting to customer accounts.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Maintains organized financial records, both paper and electronic.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-4 years’ prior office experience or specialized related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior experience researching invoicing and accounts receivables issues
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficient with MS Office
- Attentive to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently in a Self-Directed Work Environment
- Intermediate data entry
Additional Information :
- Flexibility in location – Surrounding Memphis area or Iowa (Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee or Iowa)
- Really looking for a quick learner, Excel skills, team player that is easy to work with and can work in a self-directed work group setting