Job Description :
Researches and orders equipment or parts from the most cost-effective suppliers at a more complex level, requiring a high level of knowledge, experience, and problem-solving ability. Processes returns, shipments, and credits for assigned groups of equipment and parts.
· Uses knowledge of parts and equipment within a trade area to source parts and supply requests (including HVAC parts, pools, and appliances) from contractors at the best possible price and terms.
· Researches model numbers of equipment to determine appropriate parts needed for ordering.
· Utilizes web searches to locate parts available from suppliers.
· Researches and orders requested parts from the most cost-effective suppliers with availability of parts.
· Works directly with contractors to resolve discrepancies in orders. Determines correct parts/equipment needed or arranges for substitutions.
· Enters purchase orders and documents purchases on customer claim.
· Answers inbound and places outbound calls; provides necessary follow-up.
· Cancels orders as needed and process returns.
· Follows up on back-ordered parts.
· Prepares monthly inventory reports. · Processes interoffice payables.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
· 3+ years customer service and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience required
· Knowledge of systems and appliances
· Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Web)
· Knowledge of business unit policies and procedures is a plus
· Ability to provide customer service and conflict resolution effectively
· Strong attention to detail skills
· Organizational and critical thinking skills
· Self-starter and ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment