The Account Executive is the face of Organization to the Memphis-area policyholders and potential policyholders. The ability to connect with providers and practice leaders, thorough understanding of the benefits of our policy and the value-add services that the company provides are crucial to success.
- Minimum of 3 years of preferably in the healthcare, medical management or insurance areas
- P&C License in Tennessee, or obtained within 60 days of hire
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A., B.S.) in business or related field required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Highly proficient with general software programs, Microsoft products including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer relationship management software
- Effective and engaging presenter and negotiator with groups and individual
- Available to travel by various means (this includes air travel), approximately 20 nights annually. Particularly to the Nashville corporate office.
- This position has access to our Memphis office space (999 S. Shady Grove Road) as well as the ability to work out of a home office